The difference between our eagle and non-eagle transcriptionists is availability throughout the month, ability to transcribe perfect documents, and compensation packages!
- Work in the comfort of your own home
- Guaranteed pay of $250 USD each month
- Opportunity to earn $700+ USD each month
- Health insurance coverage
- No commute
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent listening/auditory skills.
- Available to work a minimum of 20 days per month.
- Able to complete files that have multiple speakers, accents, and background noise.
- Able to consistently deliver client-ready files.
- Able to transcribe a 1-hour recording, between the hours of 6 AM (PH TIME) and 7:00 PM (PH TIME) Monday through Friday.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with the Civicom team.
- Ability to research terms online without guidance.
- Ability to work on files longer than 60 recorded minutes is a plus!
- Reliable internet connection.
- Reliable computer.
- Good quality headset.
As soon as we receive your online application, we will be sending you a copy of our Non-Disclosure Agreement, which you must read and acknowledge before sending back to us. Once we have received your signed Non-Disclosure Agreement, a short audio file will be sent for you to transcribe along with a reading comprehension test. Both tests must be completed and returned back to us within 24 hours upon receipt of the tests. Tests that go over the 24 hour period will be considered void and the applicant will have to retake the test. Your tests will then be reviewed for accuracy, consistency, and adherence to our guidelines (which will be sent along with the tests). Test results will be emailed by our Civimom coordinator.
Once you pass the test we will get in touch with you to begin the process!
All applicants will be considered non-eagle transcriptionists at the start. Your performance will be evaluated based on the quality of documents you submit. Each document submitted is graded based on several factors such as ability to meet deadlines, adherence to our guidelines, and overall quality of your work. In order to be considered an eagle transcriptionists, you must reach and maintain a required monthly score. Your monthly score is the accumulative score from all your files during that monthly period. Once you have maintained the required score over a period of several months, you will be invited to become an eagle transcriptionists!